1858banner

Author Topic: Where is everybody....?  (Read 323 times)

Offline Captainkirk

• Forum Caesar, Administrator Extraordinaire, Part-Time Gunslinger, Savior of used and abused, and neglected Remmies
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Forum Legend
  • Black Powder Nut & Remmy fanatic
Re: Where is everybody....?
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2019, 08:15:50 PM »
Damn, SM...that list would be funny if these loonies weren't serious.
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"

Offline SourMashII

• Forum Legend
  • Smokin'......
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2019, 09:02:01 PM »
Right?
I found it interesting, I didn't see M1A1 on there, or any of the 10/22 varietals...

FAL? what did FAL do? He's a super sweet gun.
Soaking this up like a Parched sponge.

Offline G Dog

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2019, 10:45:43 PM »
On the list:  Armalite M15 22LR Carbine.

Those lousy Stalinists even want to snag a .22 ... for reasons and human rights.  Such a load of faggotry.

Also:    Sturm, Ruger & Co. Mini-14 Tactical Rifle M–14/20CF

Maybe they’ll let me keep the wood stock one that I lost in that boating accident.  If not, there will be some real trouble ...  ...

[I almost Fed Posted but restrained myself, just in time.]

Oh, about that bunny.   All the guys played ball real well so bunny is OK.  We put him on a flight from O’Hare to JFK.  He’ll call ya when he gets in. 

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".  
                                        Ephesians 6:12  (KJV)

Offline mazo kid

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2019, 07:23:50 PM »
I know the AR15s are the hot ticket, but they have NO appeal to me ...AT ALL. I grew up with single shot rifles and 22 revolvers. They always got the job done and I had fun using them. Pretty much the same today, I have a Ruger Mini-14 and a couple of vintage rifles in the pump and lever variety. I even hunted deer with my flintlock rifles. I always said I was a dinosaur in the computer age though. Oh, but I do have a cut-down (legal) 12 gauge pump shotgun and a laser sighted auto pistol for home protection, so I am no pushover!

Offline Hawg

• Administrator
  • Ultimate Forum Legend
  • You done went and done it now!
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2019, 07:40:49 PM »
I know the AR15s are the hot ticket, but they have NO appeal to me ...AT ALL.  Oh, but I do have a cut-down (legal) 12 gauge pump shotgun and a laser sighted auto pistol for home protection, so I am no pushover!

They never appealed to me either but the left is making me want one just because they don't want me to have one. I do have an M-1 carbine and a few 30 round mags and a 20 inch 12 gauge pump that will slam fire tho.

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and tasteth good with ketchup.

Offline SourMashII

• Forum Legend
  • Smokin'......
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2019, 09:09:28 AM »
As much as I  hate on hers? it's a hoot to shoot. I  absolutely LOATHE loading a 30 rd mag though.. lol
although all (un speciifed quantity) of our alleged ones are plausibly loaded.....

Offline Len

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2019, 09:24:35 AM »
This thread is kind of going astray. I'm here. Today I shot a couple of rounds with my Remi 1858.
15 meters and 25 meters. Hit the target torso with all balls. Ran out of RBs. Will cast new ones tonight. One mustn't run out of balls!

Offline SourMashII

• Forum Legend
  • Smokin'......
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2019, 09:35:16 AM »
This thread is kind of going astray. I'm here. Today I shot a couple of rounds with my Remi 1858.
15 meters and 25 meters. Hit the target torso with all balls. Ran out of RBs. Will cast new ones tonight. One mustn't run out of balls!
ish. where is everybody? led to "no fresh feed of members because synthetic stocks are in" led to where it is right now... M__ ->i

Offline G Dog

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2019, 02:17:40 PM »
Slow on the forum?  I know!  Let’s take the kids to Popeye’s.  It’ll be so much fun!!

https://dailystormer.name/popeyes-chicken-is-a-testament-to-the-strength-of-our-ideas-as-americans/

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".  
                                        Ephesians 6:12  (KJV)

Offline Retreever

• Life is too short to hunt with an ugly dog!
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2019, 03:48:15 PM »
So  I'm still here, been hitting the outdoor range with my two Remmie's pretty much every weekend since it opened back in May but winter is on the way so will be heading indoors soon.

A couple of months ago i got my hands on a new in box Cimarron Uberti really see a difference between it and my regular Uberti.

Preparing for the indoor range reloading .45 Colt  cartridges for my Kirst converter. Also have a winter project to replace the loading lever post with dovetail base version on my older Uberti.

Retreever

Management and Ops consulting pro providing tactical sales and business solutions. Gundog Trainer, Power Lifter Wannabe

Offline Len

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #25 on: Today at 11:47:03 AM »
Maybe time for some kind of a contest ?
There was one over on the Colt Country, that got some of the guys going.

Offline Hawg

• Administrator
  • Ultimate Forum Legend
  • You done went and done it now!
« Reply #26 on: Today at 01:03:44 PM »
 L_+ Y'all keep it down I'm tryin ta sleep over here ^y%
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and tasteth good with ketchup.