1858banner

Author Topic: California ammo law shot down.  (Read 218 times)

Offline Yolla Bolly Brad

• Forum Legend
California ammo law shot down.
« on: April 24, 2020, 11:09:00 AM »
Brad Potter, hardware junky.

Offline mazo kid

• Ultimate Forum Legend
Re: California ammo law shot down.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 10:57:42 AM »
That's good to hear.

Offline Yolla Bolly Brad

• Forum Legend
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 01:25:26 PM »
I hope it sticks. A lot of other states try to follow what California has done when it comes to violating the Second Amendment.
Brad Potter, hardware junky.

Offline G Dog

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2020, 03:23:44 PM »
I hope it sticks.

Welp, that lasted about 36 hours and then the 9th District Court of Appels shot down the lower court's injunction against enforcement of the ammo legislation.  We'll have to wait for the USSC to get this right.  I wish justice happened a little faster in this screwed-up country.

The 9th is composed of mostly Affirmative Action hires and it really shows.  That's on the mend, but slowly.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".  
                                        Ephesians 6:12  (KJV)

Offline Rebel Craig

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 06:59:46 PM »
I am glad it got shot down (T^
Piss on Commifornia Liberal wanna be Lawmakers. >:(

Offline G Dog

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2020, 08:56:18 PM »

I fully agree with the second sentence.  Not so sure about sentence number first..

What got shot down was the injunction prohibiting the enforcement of the ammo background checks.
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".  

Offline Rebel Craig

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2020, 10:45:08 AM »

I fully agree with the second sentence.  Not so sure about sentence number first..

What got shot down was the injunction prohibiting the enforcement of the ammo background checks.
They shot down the ability for Commifornia to prohibit online ammo sales as Commifornia was trying to do.
And I am glad that Commifornia cannot Prohibit online sales. (T^

Offline G Dog

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2020, 02:31:07 PM »

Except that now they can.  A good faith misunderstanding, I’m sure.  You’re still at last Thursday,  On Friday the 36 hour long shoot down of ammo purchase background check requirements via Rhode v. Becerra (good) got shot down on appeal (bad).

Offline Rebel Craig

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2020, 07:28:58 PM »

Except that now they can.  A good faith misunderstanding, I’m sure.  You’re still at last Thursday,  On Friday the 36 hour long shoot down of ammo purchase background check requirements via Rhode v. Becerra (good) got shot down on appeal (bad).
After reading all the comments  on the Link provided on the first post it seems that Commifornia is once again stopping online sales.
Dont know about what is going on in commiefornia as speak ,My comment was made concerning the Link to the MRGunsandGear channel on you tube.
From listening to him it sounded good to me.
If In fact Commiefornia now has the Ability to ban Online sales again then this is bad  >:(
Hopefully the ban will change for the better once again and you can report that it has changed for the better again (T^
sounds like this may be a constant changing situation which is a bad thing  >:(
Unless it changes for the better and stays that way (T^ {?|
But this sounds like a topic that you are staying on top of so you can keep all of us informed as it changes ])M
Thanks {?|