1858banner

Author Topic: New Leather - Courtesy of LeatherMike  (Read 113 times)

Offline Retreever

• Life is too short to hunt with an ugly dog!
New Leather - Courtesy of LeatherMike
« on: January 06, 2020, 11:43:14 AM »
Back before Christmas the wife asked what she could get me and I said I'd really like to get a couple of new leather pieces to fill out my rig. Today for me is Christmas Day, I ordered a powder flask pouch, double cylinder pouch, holder for my Polish Capper and a cartridge pouch which all arrived today courtesy of USPS/Canada Post.

I am over the moon, they are exactly what I wanted, just the right amount of embellishment without getting all fancy - everything fits and it's all exceptionally well made. Prior to this all I had was a gun belt made locally and a couple of cheapie slim jim holsters I ordered online. So here are the pics, first the stuff from LeatherMike then my belt and holsters.

Regards, Retreever
Management and Ops consulting pro providing tactical sales and business solutions. Gundog Trainer, Power Lifter Wannabe

Offline Miguel Loco

Re: New Leather - Courtesy of LeatherMike
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 12:48:52 PM »
Very nice! You have some superb stuff there!
-Mick
"a dios rogando y con el mazo dando"

Offline mike116

• Ultimate Forum Legend
    • LeathersmithMike.net
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 02:27:28 PM »
Thank God they finally arrived!   I shipped this package on December 8th via USPS International Priority Mail.  The package went from Colorado to San Francisco,  sat in San Fran for 2 weeks then went to Vancouver B.C. and then made it's way from the west coast of Canada all the way to the very Eastern edge of Canada.   

Glad you like the stuff Reetrever,  Thanks for letting me build it for you.  Sorry it took so long to get it to you,  I was sure it would make it there by Christmas.

Offline Retreever

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 03:16:33 PM »
Thank God they finally arrived!   I shipped this package on December 8th via USPS International Priority Mail.  The package went from Colorado to San Francisco,  sat in San Fran for 2 weeks then went to Vancouver B.C. and then made it's way from the west coast of Canada all the way to the very Eastern edge of Canada.   

Glad you like the stuff Reetrever,  Thanks for letting me build it for you.  Sorry it took so long to get it to you,  I was sure it would make it there by Christmas.

Hey Mike, love the goods. Thanks Retreever
Management and Ops consulting pro providing tactical sales and business solutions. Gundog Trainer, Power Lifter Wannabe

Offline AntiqueSledMan

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 04:13:16 PM »
Wow Retreever,

That is one nice looking rig.
How do you like your Polish Capper?
Good work there Mike.

AntiqueSledMan.

Offline Retreever

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 05:18:01 PM »
Wow Retreever,

That is one nice looking rig.
How do you like your Polish Capper?
Good work there Mike.

AntiqueSledMan.

Thanks Sledman, I love the Polish Capper works really well and is very well made.

Retreever

Offline SourMashII

• Forum Legend
  • Smokin'......
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2020, 05:28:02 PM »
the fact it's Polish, sold me... My Homeland, on my Mom's side.
Soaking this up like a Parched sponge.

Offline Gabby

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2020, 07:24:01 PM »

I followed your link and viewed  your gallery, some really nice work there.  :-*
I mess about with leather but I'm not in your class!  :'(
Gabby

Offline mike116

• Ultimate Forum Legend
    • LeathersmithMike.net
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2020, 07:35:48 PM »
Thanks Gabby,   I need to update the gallery on my website.   I have a lot to add.   

Offline SourMashII

• Forum Legend
  • Smokin'......
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2020, 07:54:41 PM »
We'll be talking soon. I see some things on there, I can't live without... lol
Soaking this up like a Parched sponge.