1858banner

Author Topic: Remmie shooter writes a noir novel  (Read 51 times)

Offline Williejet

Remmie shooter writes a noir novel
« on: November 26, 2019, 04:08:55 PM »
Hi Folks. I got bored and decided to write a novel using an idea that was kicking around in my head for yers. It was a lot of fun and knocked it out in three months followed by a year of proofing, polishing, etc, hell. Never done this before and it's been a heck of an education.
The title is "What You Wish For" and came out on Amazon last week. It's free to Kindle Unlimited readers and the paper back will come out December 3 if someone wants to hold a real book.
https://www.amazon.com/What-You-Wish-James-Patric-ebook/dp/B07ZRWYJ5H/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=patric+what+you+wish+for&qid=1573239827&sr=8-1#customerReviews

I have abandoned any chance of getting back my publishing costs, so for the near future, I'm donating the $5 a book I make to my local Kiwanis club for children's charities. Some folks have hard times made worse during the holidays.
So far people seem to like it with seven 5 star reviews (No my mother is not on there)
You can read a sample of this Mystery/crime/noir story on Amazon and read a sample chapter for free on the website I had made for the book. www.jamespatric.com
Have a great holiday season and I hope you like the book if you wind up reading it.

Offline Williejet

Re: Remmie shooter writes a noir novel
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 09:28:00 AM »
Hi Shooters, Just a reminder that the paperback version is now available on Amazon and for those who downloaded for free on Kindle Unlimited, I'm still donating five bucks to my Kiwanis Club.
Thanks for looking.