1858banner

Author Topic: NEW CALIFORNIA GOLD RUSH  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Old and grumpy

NEW CALIFORNIA GOLD RUSH
« on: March 25, 2017, 07:43:15 PM »
Pack up the burro and head on out.

With all the rain and flooding in CA we are going to have a new gold rush. Land slides are exposing new deposits and the  flooding is washing out over worked beds. This is nuggets and dust not hard rock. The locals don't want you to know this.
Occupied California.Pray for us.----- Proudly Deplorable. Proudly not deportable.

Offline Gunslinger9378

• Ultimate Forum Legend
  • Some will...some won't....But I do!
Re: NEW CALIFORNIA GOLD RUSH
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 05:31:55 PM »
Dear Friends,
            There is NO WAY I would ever willingly set foot in Californistan again!  Quite apart from their outrageous Gun Restrictions, it is the ONLY State in the Union, where if you deck a Faggot who feels up your ass, YOU are the one who goes to the Pokey!!!  That makes ZERO sense to me!  No wonder they  call the place, "The Land of Fruits and Nuts!"  I used to cringe whenever I had to drive through the state, when I drove Big Rigs!   When one got near the border with Arizona, you'd hear truckers pipe up on the CB Radio, with comments such as, "Only a few more miles, and I'll be back in America again!" I heard one guy, just as he crossed the line into Arizona, give a loud YIPPEE! the sing the first verse of the, "Star Spangled Banner!"  He had a middling good Voice too!
            I felt like joining in, but had I keyed up, I'd have not been able to hear him!!!  It rivals New York, Chicago, and the whole state of New Jersey!  Oddly enough, the very first part of the USA I ever set foot in WAS in New Jersey!  At the airport where our flight to San Francisco was refueled!  It was the Wyoming Vacation in September '74.  I wanted to remain then, but the immigration laws sucked!  SO When I got back to England, (And my stay in Lander had just about doubled my disgust at England, and her Anti-Gun Laws!) I found out that Australia was still wide open, and we packed up and off we went. I have never even SEEN England since, nor have I any wish to!  My then wife, Margaret, returned to England, (She was more into horses than guns!) and I married an Arekansas Redneck Girl! She was however a good Cook! (Well you can't have Everything!!!)
Now a U.S.Citizen, (And mighty Proud of it!) I  feel as if I have died and gone to heaven!
            There is a Rumor going around that President Trup might put Hag Hillary into the Hoosegow for Wiretapping or Somesuch!  Anyone else know whether this is just Wishful Thinking.  One thing I saw on the INternet suggested that OBUMMER might go too!  Wouldn't THAT be a Daisy?
                                                                                               Gunslinger9378!

Never make the mistake of thinking I will not shoot..........
Because it may be your very last mistake!

Offline G Dog

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 05:40:54 PM »
Hi grumpy - I have some friends in Placer and Nevada Counties that have found color this very day.

Johnnie, yer best bet is to just stay the hell out of Cali.  Somehow, we'll muddle through without you.
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".  
                                        Ephesians 6:12  (KJV)

Offline Old and grumpy

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 06:38:21 PM »
There are spots all over the state not just the "gold country". Few are as rich but you can find flakes north to south. During the depression people would live for free in the hills north of LA and pan. A few flakes a week would keep you fed. Next time you pull weeds check the roots. At least one "hit" was started by someone pulling wild onions. Why not your yard?  The sporting goods guys are selling more pans then last year.

Hi grumpy - I have some friends in Placer and Nevada Counties that have found color this very day.

Johnnie, yer best bet is to just stay the hell out of Cali.  Somehow, we'll muddle through without you.

Every Boom Town Saloon needs a Johnnie ! 
Occupied California.Pray for us.----- Proudly Deplorable. Proudly not deportable.

Offline B. P. Roscoe

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 06:49:10 PM »
There goes ol' "Thread Drift Johnnie" again!   :)
Death to any and all who would bring war against my country...
www.rjgeib.com/thoughts/sherman/sherman-to-burn-atlanta.html