1858banner

Author Topic: HEY EASTTEXAS, i got your balls!  (Read 2118 times)

chuckr1952

HEY EASTTEXAS, i got your balls!
« on: July 13, 2011, 06:37:51 AM »
    I dug out enough stuff and found em, YOU OWE ME, now I'v got to clean up ny mess, wow, I got enough 44 balls to last till I die, also found a gun I havent seen sense the late 70's, a double barrel 36 cal derenger, knew I had it, just didnt know where, these 36 balls havent seen the light of day for at least 20 years. These balls are very special to me, I'm having flashbacks of my youth, I started to cry a little thinking about leting go of them, time will heal the wounds created by my un belive generosity in giving you these balls that have ment so much to me for so long!

Offline Rock Island

• Forum Legend
Re: HEY EASTTEXAS, i got your balls!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 07:01:56 AM »
You starting to sound like me, I once stashed away a brand new, in the arsenal wrap Enfield No4 MKII rifle ( with matching bayonet) in a trunk and forgot it was there for 15 years. Another time I was digging around in the closet and way at the back pulled out a Remingtom USM1903 rifle.  We used to buy these for under $200 long ago, and I guess I had stashed it for some reason and forgot.  Comes from being a packrat I guess, why clean out a closet when you can still shove the door closed and it holds.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.  Theodore Roosevelt