1858banner

Author Topic: A Pair of CASS holsters  (Read 226 times)

Offline mike116

• Ultimate Forum Legend
    • LeathersmithMike.net
A Pair of CASS holsters
« on: May 08, 2021, 09:48:11 PM »
A customer in New Jersey ordered these recently.     He wanted them low cut around the hammer and trigger guards completely open.   He also requested the single line carving.    The guy liked them so much he wants a pair for his Rogers & Spencer revolvers too.

Offline Navy Six

Re: A Pair of CASS holsters
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2021, 09:14:02 AM »
Thanks, Mike!! That was me ])M. I still want the Rogers & Spencer rig when you can.
"I am the richest man in the world. I have a good wife, a good dog and a good sixgun"---Charles A. "Skeeter" Skelton

Offline mike116

• Ultimate Forum Legend
    • LeathersmithMike.net
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 12:33:33 PM »
Well...   I had no idea you were a member here.   Is this where you found me?    No matter,   just glad you are here.    You might want to check out the Colt Country forum also.   There is a link to it on the home page.     We talk about lots things over there not limited to Colts.   

Offline Navy Six

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2021, 05:12:11 PM »
Mike, I am also a member over at Colt Country and several other sites. I did run into you here and enjoyed being able to work out the design of those holsters with you. I already have plenty of holsters--did I just say that?--but there is nothing like beautiful leather paired with these guns.
"I am the richest man in the world. I have a good wife, a good dog and a good sixgun"---Charles A. "Skeeter" Skelton

Offline mike116

• Ultimate Forum Legend
    • LeathersmithMike.net
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 05:40:58 PM »
Thanks for letting me build them for you.     And... you can have plenty of holsters but you can't ever have too many.