1858banner

Author Topic: Welcome to the home of the Big Bores!  (Read 7900 times)

Offline Captainkirk

• Forum Caesar, Administrator Extraordinaire, Part-Time Gunslinger, Savior of used and abused, and neglected Remmies
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Forum Legend
  • Black Powder Nut & Remmy fanatic
Welcome to the home of the Big Bores!
« on: January 05, 2012, 08:28:42 PM »
Well, you asked for it, here it is. A home for the Big Guns!
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"

Offline Gunslinger9378

• Ultimate Forum Legend
  • Some will...some won't....But I do!
Re: Welcome to the home of the Big Bores!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 09:31:19 PM »
Well Captain,
            At 5'-7" short, and now, after living on my own cooking for some three months, Probably at close to a nett 160 lbs. I consider that a heavy charged .44 Remington is probably about the biggest bore I could comfortably handle!  I knew that Wyoming was called a "Windy Son Of a B***h, but I'm getting kinda scared to take the dog for a walk recently, in case we BOTH blow away! And they tell me the best is yet to come!  Maybe I can find a store that sells Deep Sea Diving Boots?? Reckon
They'd Hold me down?
            Or am I misunderstanding! Are you talking CANON?  After reading about Ping Pong balls going faster than sound, and a member hoping to propel a Bowling Ball faster than sound, I began to wonder if he'd take on the task of trying to find my Bitch Ex-Wife, and see what a bowling ball at that speed would do to her? (This is the wife that got rid of all my stuff that I had before I ever married her!)  She even stole my Dog!  There should be a very high sentence for THAT!  Sheena was a lot bigger than my present Sheba. Sheena weighed 93 Lbs. and that's big for a bitch dog of that breed. I'd guess Sheba weighs about 65 to 70 lbs.  I love her though! I'm a sucker for Animals.  I have two cats and love them dearly too.I do not know, (And have not troubled to find out, what state our Bowling Ball at the speed of sound friend lives in. I just sincerely ask, that when the time comes to try this interesting experimant, he will take a compas bearing on the state of Wyomng, and then point the cannon, THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION BEFORE LIGHTING THE FUSE!  I am quite sure that my fellow Member D4lifeusmc, will most heartily endorse these wishes! At that velocity, a bowling ball could do serious damage to DD4's House!  He has worked very hard on his home, and I would not like to see him if it was wantonly wrecked by a Bowlng Ball at the speed of sound.  An Irate Householder is one thing, but when that Irate Householder is a Former U.S.Marine................Well the wrecker had better dig himself a hole! A real Good Deep One!!!!!   Just Saying!
                                                                                                      JOhnnie Roper,Alias:GUnslinger9378.
Never make the mistake of thinking I will not shoot..........
Because it may be your very last mistake!