1858banner

Author Topic: Are you ready?  (Read 326 times)

Offline Pustic

• Ultimate Forum Legend
  • Proud American Hillbilly Infidel & Facebook Felon
Are you ready?
« on: February 28, 2021, 11:45:26 AM »
{?( Be ye not afraid of the truth, for the "Truth Has No Agenda".  :9)
"If they come to take, they also come to die." Pustic 4:20

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Concealed carry, where you HIDE the exercise of your right to carry arms.

Offline necessaryevil

Re: Are you ready?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 02:19:12 PM »
Well gentlemen as many of you know I am British, English. The whole world has just witnessed the biggest election fraud in the history of humanity in the United States. They didn't even try to hide what they have done and they have got away with it.

Biden is the second illegitimate President imposed on the American people by the Democrats. The third, Kamala Harris is a matter of time, waiting in the wings to be INSTALLED, maybe within the year ?

The repercussions of this are unimaginable and NOT good for both the USA and the world as a whole.

Quite apart from the INSANITY imposed upon us by the COVID crisis the world has gone completely insane, sadly it appears that any modicum of reason and common sense has been thrown out of a 10th floor window worldwide.

Allowing victims of crime to sue gun manufacturers because criminals have chosen to commit crimes and MISUSE their products to commit criminal outrages ????????

So if I as an adult by my own free will choose to go out and drive like a maniac, speeding and driving recklessly, drunk, drugged breaking every traffic law on the statute books I crash into a bus queue and kill ten people, the Ford motor company can be sued ?

They are responsible, culpable for my illegal actions and abuse of their product ?..............Have I got that right ?

Ford motor company......................Colt, Ruger, Smith and Wesson. What's the difference ?

The world has gone insane.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 02:24:13 PM by necessaryevil »

Offline Len

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 03:04:48 PM »
My dear NE, you're quite right, of course. But, just maybe, this thread is going a bit astray from our agreed main track. Just my ha'pny.

Offline 45 Dragoon

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 06:29:49 AM »
Oh my God!!

We can shoot um, modify um, talk about um, take pictures of them, recommend um .  .  .  but heavn (oops) forbid we discuss those that won't to take um away!!   Seems like those in charge ALWAYS get cover  .  .  .  we've already lost the First amendment !!

Thanks NE for some European perspective!! 

Mike
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 06:33:59 AM by 45 Dragoon »

Offline necessaryevil

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2021, 07:31:56 AM »
Thanks Mike, you are welcome.

Thing is what I wrote there appears to be a worldwide perception. I'm reading socila media comments from Australia, South Africa and New Zealand. The USA is in for a baaaad four years that's for sure.

When that happens there's a knock on effect, you guys get the waves we get the ripples.

Offline WECSOG

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2021, 08:38:53 AM »
Ya know, a lot of people talk bad about George W. Bush, but one of the first things he did as soon as he was inaugurated 20 years ago was to stop the lawsuits against gunmakers.

Yep, here we go again. .))

Offline Len

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2021, 10:26:23 AM »
Thanks Mike, you are welcome.

Thing is what I wrote there appears to be a worldwide perception. I'm reading socila media comments from Australia, South Africa and New Zealand. The USA is in for a baaaad four years that's for sure.

When that happens there's a knock on effect, you guys get the waves we get the ripples.
Hi NE, what Aussie np do you read (The Australian?) what SA (SA Times?) what NZ?
I sometimes tune in to Times of India (just to get some totally un-western input).

Offline necessaryevil

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2021, 01:12:22 PM »
I'm reading a lot of comments on social media Twitter etc from Aus, S.A and NZ

Offline AntiqueSledMan

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2021, 03:08:31 AM »
Hello Guys,

I'm not promoting, but I can see another Civil War in our future.
Seems the country is split right down the middle,
I hope we can straighten things out without another Civil War.
They shut down the Southern Border Wall,
but all over the country they're building walls to protect the politicians.
Biden shut down the pipeline & put some 70,000 people out of work with a single pen stroke,
And now on the "Fake News" they just said to expect $4 gallon gas again.
It really makes no sense to me.

AntiqueSledMan.

Offline Hawg

• Administrator
  • Ultimate Forum Legend
  • You done went and done it now!
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2021, 11:50:15 AM »
Biden is trying to implement a 10 day waiting period to pass a background check. After 10 days it is not automatically approved or rejected. You're just SHOL.
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and tasteth good with ketchup.