1858banner

Author Topic: Jeff White knives.  (Read 2591 times)

Offline CascadianCool

Jeff White knives.
« on: October 28, 2014, 09:35:59 PM »
Noticed that no one had mentioned Jeff White knives on the forum yet.

You can find his stuff on Ebay http://www.ebay.com/usr/jwhammer123?_trksid=p2047675.l2559 also looks like they are starting to sell his stuff on Dave Cantibury's Self Reliance Outfitters store site.

This is a Nessmuck skinner style knife from Jeff White I own.

Nice part of his knives is they are simple functional knives, and relatively affordable. Just figured I would spread the word on these. He has French trade knives, Kephart style, and others. He tends to only sell a handful of blades at a time on his ebay store. So it is worth checking in regularly to see what new knives he posts up for sale.
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

Offline Mad Dog Stafford

• The Forum Drunk!
  • No Life Whatsoever!
  • And away I go! What? Me worry? Nay!!!
Re: Jeff White knives.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 06:28:21 AM »
That's a nice looking knife there CascadianCool.  ;)
Tombstone(not the pizza kind)
Heaven didn't want me and Hell was afraid I'll take over!

Offline CascadianCool

Re: Jeff White knives.
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 07:51:18 PM »
That's a nice looking knife there CascadianCool.  ;)

Well all the praise goes to jeff White, but thanks. I sure do like it. Holds an edge really well and is a great skinner.
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"