General Black Powder Discussions > Gun Handling & Security

Warning! Please Read.

<< < (8/8)

Redsport91:

--- Quote from: Dellbert on September 29, 2012, 11:12:37 AM ---For all the folks that are new to black powder guns and shooting. Rifles, pistols, and cleaning. I've been spending a little time looking at Information on (YOUTUBE) Please be careful with the infor you get coming off that site. I have run across some real bad videos on that site. Now saying that there are still some good people that are taping and posting good information to. So I just wanted to let you know that some of the information on (YOUTUBE) is BAD stuff. PLEASE if your not sure about something don't be shy to ask the fellas here on the 58 site question's about black powder guns when it comes to loading, powder's, cleaning your guns, making black powder. The list go's on and on. I just want folks to be able to enjoy thair guns without getting hurt or worse. This is one of the best hobbies and ways of hunting and shooting there is. I'd sure hate to see anyone get messed up cause of getting the wrong info from some jackass that don't know what the heck they'er talking about, and man have I watched some really bad ideas in the last few day's. OK I'll get off my soap box now.

Oh did I tell you there is some of the best informed fellas you ever want to meet right he on this forum. I wasn't sure where to post this so I put it h right here. Now if it's not raining in your neck of the woods let's make some safe smoke and enjoy it.  :9)  :)

--- End quote ---
AMEN AMEN and AMEN!!!!! On that note. Everyone please be careful of what you put on Utube and FB. Never know what kind of creeps are out there eyeing up your stuff. Or your loved ones! There are a lot of shitheads out out there!  :9)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version