General Black Powder Discussions > Gun Handling & Security

I LOVE WEST VIRGINIA!

(1/2) > >>

BOOMSTICK BRUCE:
CHOKE ON THIS LIBTARDS!

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/03/05/breaking.-west-virginia-becomes-constitutional-carry-state/

DD4lifeusmc:
Now they need to vote out an antigun governor.

Law for concealed carry or not,  a person that decides to conceal carry  will do so law or no law.
And unless they are intent on drawing that illegally concealed gun and using it on a cop or anyone else, they will still do so law or not.
Just like laws against anything else. If a person decides they aren't going to obey that law, then they won't and will do just what it says they can't.
Various laws exist to just help regulate the majority of people who wouldn't really need the law anyway.

Like locks. Locks are only good for keeping honest people honest.  They won't stop someone with the intent to break in.

such as how many have lockable exterior doors on your house?

Ok How many of you have unprotected breakable glass windows and sliding doors?

Those that do, how many lock the doors?

What good does it do to lock the doors if they can gain access via the unprotected window?

jdurand:
I used to have a friend who kept the pen for his pet python directly under the only window someone could get in.  The snake liked the sun.

Someone did try breaking in once.  People heard the screaming all down the street as he fled.  Nobody ever tried to break in again.

Dellbert:
Yeah! what DD said bout covers it all.

Baron Von Kesselwalker:
looking  like  W  Virgina might fit into my moving plans .... ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version