1858banner

Author Topic: Rendezvous  (Read 2501 times)

Offline 51colt

Rendezvous
« on: August 13, 2011, 11:00:02 PM »
I went to range to go shooting on Friday and found out they were having a Rendezvous. I shot my guns for a while then i watched shooting in a woods walk. They had some cool targets to shoot at. I got to guns with some guys i met everyone was very nice. I got to watch the guys load there MLs from a bag i had never seen anyone do it before. I am a self taught hack but after watching them i am ready to give it a try. They introduced to a gun smith that had a tent there we got to talking and i ended leaving my 50 CVA barrel with him so he can cone the barrel for me. I am going to pick up the barrel in the morning. In a few weeks he going to change the drum in my 45cal CVA  and cone that barrel as well. He going to change the drum to a non CVA HD drum. Can't wait to try the coned barrel out.
Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Former Admin

• BACKWOODS HILLBILLY
Re: Rendezvous
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 03:25:53 AM »
man how lucky can ya get! go to the range and fall into a rondy! (?^
if yall get this way,drop on by!

chuckr1952

Re: Rendezvous
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 05:33:35 AM »
                           coned barrel is supposta be a lot easier to load and clean and if you can get away from that cva drum you'll be better off, sounds like you did well. let us know how it works out.