Author Topic: Found at Legendary Guns in Phoenix, AZ.  (Read 1377 times)

Offline BartSr

• Muzzle Loaders are Fun
    • Love of Muzzle Loaders
Found at Legendary Guns in Phoenix, AZ.
« on: June 27, 2015, 03:20:47 PM »
No, I didn't buy it just drooled all over the counter.  :'(

The white edge right next to the pistol is a Taylor .32 cal conversion cylinder, probably new, probably a different price too.
This GS has a pile of Colt pistols, some Italian with conversions installed (.38 spc). More drooling there.  :'(

P.S. === http://legendaryguns.com/

Paul
Paul
Making Underhammers and Muleys too.
NMLRA & NRA EPL, Muzzleloader Mag.

Offline Gunslinger9378

• Ultimate Forum Legend
  • Some will...some won't....But I do!
Re: Found at Legendary Guns in Phoenix, AZ.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 03:55:44 PM »
Dear Friends,
            It would seem that some of our worthy members, drool a lot more easily than others! Now an engraved 8" barreled Remington may well provoke, or even stimulate my Salivatory Glands, but I owned a pair of the brass framed Mouse guns, and I do not think I have ever shot anything MORE USELESS!  I GAVE THEM BOTH AWAY, just so I would not have to be reminded of my own stupidity, if I happened to open the draw to which I had consigned them!
                                                                                     Johnnie Roper,Alias:Gunslinger9378.
Never make the mistake of thinking I will not shoot..........
Because it may be your very last mistake!

Offline G Dog

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 06:51:51 PM »
I wish to hell somebody would give me one!  Not holding my breath though. The brassers are cool enough but the steel jobs like that one are really sharp.  Best 'gopher gun' I ever shot. 

I wonder sometimes if Johnnie ever shot a .36 Navy Remington.  But not for long. 

As soon as I saw that picture I knew Johnnie would be right along just so's to be pissin' on it.  How did I know that anyway? 
You are at war now; the liberty of your enemies is not an important concern.

Offline Captainkirk

• Forum Caesar, Administrator Extraordinaire, Part-Time Gunslinger, Savior of used and abused, and neglected Remmies
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Forum Legend
  • Black Powder Nut & Remmy fanatic
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 09:57:57 PM »
That's a hell of a good price on that steel Remmy. They can be fitted for Howell cylinders chambered in .32 S&W for a hell of a little vest pocket snake-charmer.

http://www.howelloldwestconversions.com/shop/productinfo.cfm?catID=261&productid=825&cfid=1150775&cftoken=c0a2e8259d288e36-30F6B617-C29F-29A9-627B33CBBE538C36
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 10:13:36 PM »
One of those is on the list....  I'd gladly take one that was offered as well!

Nothing expresses Liberty more, than the report of a rifle shot fired in the defense of Freedom.