Author Topic: High Standard Leech and Rogdon  (Read 2526 times)

Offline Fingers McGee

• Central Ozarks Western Shooters
High Standard Leech and Rogdon
« on: August 17, 2011, 10:35:19 PM »
Here's an old article about the High Standard Leech and Rigdon Commemorative that I dug out of my files

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee - AKA Man of Many Colts - Alter ego of Diabolical Ken; SASS 28564-LTG-Regulator, rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman, Pistoleer, NRA Endowment Life, NMLRA, SAF, CCRKBA, STORM 327, SV115; Founding member, Central Ozarks Western Shooters.  Member:  The Ozarks Posse, Southern Missouri Rangers, Moniteau Creek River Raiders, Butterfield Trail Cowboys.

Cynic: A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they should be.  Ambrose Bierce

Offline Hoof Hearted

• RIP Rosce You will be sorely missed!
    • Cartridge Conversion
Re: High Standard Leech and Rogdon
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 09:06:29 PM »
I just bought a nice, slightly used, one of these and I'm trying to decide if I want to convert it {+*
Participating in a gun buyback program because you believe the criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you believe the neighbors have too many kids

30 Years of experience personalizing firearms for enthusiasts, I can make your dreams come true!
http://heelbasebullet.com http://cartridgeconversion.com

Offline Dellbert

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 05:45:23 AM »
Thaks Fingers. Just what I needed another revolver to lust over.  )L$   (?^  Oh and a pair of eye glases to read with.   _l   {L*
If it's not broke don't try fixin it.

Offline old fogey

• Forum Legend
  • What do you mean "Tax Time Again"?!?
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 10:47:11 AM »
You can find some "n.o.s." parts for the High Standard Leech & Rigdon ( as well as the G & G,) over here!