1858 remington forum

Author Topic: What's going on today?  (Read 64550 times)

Offline SourMashII

• Forum Legend
  • Smokin'......
Re: What's going on today?
« Reply #10425 on: June 10, 2019, 12:46:18 PM »
After-hours on the rodeo circuit is a thing to behold.  The wife may not go for that.
When'er she catches me ogling different.. She snorts, and rattles off in Bullet point fashion: ya don't dance; yer balding; 47... almost 48; out of shape; and I control your pocketbook... if'n ya kin catch it? ya kin keep it. Have fun...
And dejectedly, I go and lick the ego wounds in the corner...
lololol :'(
Oh and the child support... Last time she pre filed it was drafted at $2500 a month... that's enough to keep my humble and obedient...
 :-X =K*
Soaking this up like a Parched sponge.

Offline Captainkirk

• Forum Caesar, Administrator Extraordinaire, Part-Time Gunslinger, Savior of used and abused, and neglected Remmies
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Forum Legend
  • Black Powder Nut & Remmy fanatic
« Reply #10426 on: June 13, 2019, 10:59:04 AM »
That's enough to go eunuch on her. 'Course, then the Dee-vourse is only a matter of time.
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"

Offline SourMashII

• Forum Legend
  • Smokin'......
« Reply #10427 on: June 13, 2019, 11:05:18 AM »
Valid. ^
And for the next installment, of "where on Earth is SM II going?" Columbia MO... just have to get the balls to walk out.
I've been told I'm a waste of his Oxygen and Time more than not in the last 14 days... Was really hoping for another blow out, and then I would just exit stage left, but he's off to the rodeo... We sell many trailers at Rodeo.

Smoked the checking account to float this, repeatedly, relying on Overdraft protection to get to work isn't my idea of a good time....
Had to fight for a check... No minimum salary, or base (actually it was offered, and then vanished... as were the two sales he said he would give me, they vanished too)

Peace out, Fishes! :-* :-*
Soaking this up like a Parched sponge.

Offline Dellbert

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #10428 on: June 14, 2019, 12:26:52 AM »
Anybody hear from Sam? He's just gone.
If it's not broke don't try fixin it.

Offline Captainkirk

• Forum Caesar, Administrator Extraordinaire, Part-Time Gunslinger, Savior of used and abused, and neglected Remmies
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Forum Legend
  • Black Powder Nut & Remmy fanatic
« Reply #10429 on: June 14, 2019, 11:11:19 AM »
Not I. Prolly fell into a bottle of Ten High.
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"