Author Topic: Pietta Spiller & Burr  (Read 7547 times)

Offline Fingers McGee

• Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Pietta Spiller & Burr
« on: October 13, 2011, 11:19:59 PM »
Just got this unfired Pietta Spiller & Burr.  No box or papers though.  2002 maufacture date for $160.00.  I think I got a pretty good deal  M__

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee - AKA Man of Many Colts - Alter ego of Diabolical Ken; SASS 28564-LTG-Regulator, rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman, Pistoleer, NRA Endowment Life, NMLRA, SAF, CCRKBA, STORM 327, SV115; Founding member, Central Ozarks Western Shooters.  Member:  The Ozarks Posse, Southern Missouri Rangers, Moniteau Creek River Raiders, Butterfield Trail Cowboys.

Cynic: A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they should be.  Ambrose Bierce

Offline Former Admin

• BACKWOODS HILLBILLY
Re: Pietta Spiller & Burr
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 03:25:14 AM »
yea i think ya did too fingers!  thats about half price eh?   whats that make, about 62 spillers and burrs ya got now? )L$ )L$
if yall get this way,drop on by!

Offline Geraldo

• Lead singer and driver of the Winnebago
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 07:18:42 AM »
Dang, Fingers, when are you going to open the Fingers McGee Firearms Museum so we can come and look at all of them?  I think if you and Rock got your collections together, it would be better than some well known museums.

Offline Fingers McGee

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 09:48:20 AM »
yea i think ya did too fingers!  thats about half price eh?   whats that make, about 62 spillers and burrs ya got now? )L$ )L$

Gimme a break....................  Cabelas only wants $289 for one, and this is my first one......................... 62.................... sheesh  ^y%
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee - AKA Man of Many Colts - Alter ego of Diabolical Ken; SASS 28564-LTG-Regulator, rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman, Pistoleer, NRA Endowment Life, NMLRA, SAF, CCRKBA, STORM 327, SV115; Founding member, Central Ozarks Western Shooters.  Member:  The Ozarks Posse, Southern Missouri Rangers, Moniteau Creek River Raiders, Butterfield Trail Cowboys.

Cynic: A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they should be.  Ambrose Bierce

Offline Fingers McGee

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 09:49:42 AM »
Dang, Fingers, when are you going to open the Fingers McGee Firearms Museum so we can come and look at all of them?  I think if you and Rock got your collections together, it would be better than some well known museums.

Well.............. :-[................ I really kinda doubt that............ :-[...........but thanks for the vote of confidence   {?|

Offline Former Admin

• BACKWOODS HILLBILLY
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 11:38:16 AM »
yup add shippin and tax and yad be about half, and im surprised that out of yer kazillion pistolas this is yer first spiller, congrats on yer new piece!

brushhippie

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 11:51:12 AM »
That is a dandy there Mr Fingers, cant wait to hear  how she shoots!, course the worst shootin pistol I ever shot was still great times, except the HRR that shaved bullets, the folks around me didnt care for that one!   (?^

Offline Lizardo

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2011, 11:06:20 PM »
You're gonna love how it shoots, the windage on my was a bit off so I had to tweak the barrel a tad, but Lordy it shoots sweet!
Weebles wobble but they won't fall down...

Offline Former Admin

• BACKWOODS HILLBILLY
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2011, 03:16:23 AM »
im guessin im gonna be needin one o them s& b my ownself! {:(

Offline Lizardo

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2011, 03:21:25 AM »
Ya shorely do, ET, it's kinda like a Remmy, but feels more compact and better balanced.
Weebles wobble but they won't fall down...

Offline Former Admin

• BACKWOODS HILLBILLY
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2011, 03:39:52 AM »
yep kinda looks like one too.cept fer the little wind up key on the side there! )L$

Offline Mad Dog Stafford

• The Forum Drunk!
  • Administrator
  • No Life Whatsoever!
  • And away I go! What? Me worry? Nay!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2011, 11:06:21 AM »
Fingers, I like that one.  ;)
Tombstone(not the pizza kind)
Heaven didn't want me and Hell was afraid I'll take over!

Offline Dellbert

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011, 04:28:22 AM »
Yep if it was made or not fingers is the man to see.  Fingers do you live in between the box's. When ya got that much how long does it take to know if one is missing.  {:(  well you got some nice revolvers.
If it's not broke don't try fixin it.

Offline Hawg

• Administrator
  • Ultimate Forum Legend
  • You done went and done it now!
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2011, 07:04:40 AM »
It shore is purty. 8)
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Fingers McGee

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 12:31:59 PM »
Yep if it was made or not fingers is the man to see.  Fingers do you live in between the box's. When ya got that much how long does it take to know if one is missing.  {:(  well you got some nice revolvers.

Boxes aren't a problem.  Thay're stored in the attic.  It aint full ......................yet.   :-*