1858 remington forum

Author Topic: It's here!  (Read 10392 times)

Offline Omnivore

• Ultimate Forum Legend
Re: It's here!
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2017, 02:25:43 PM »
Third party hosting of images rears its ugly head, again.
But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.   James 1:25 (KJV)

So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.   James 2:12. (KJV)

Offline necessaryevil

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2017, 02:33:14 PM »
I am having a really hard time resisting buying the stainless Rogers and Spencer advertised here.........................https://www.armas.es/foros/avancarga-y-sus-accesorios-segunda-mano/vendo-revolver-roger-spencer-inox-y-hege-uberti-con-canon-lothar-walter-rebaja-1058631

Offline Indy4570

• it's personal...
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2017, 02:38:25 PM »
I got another R&S now and got a conversion cylinder for it, I figured I better since they dont make the euroarms anymore. But one in stainless would definitely blow my dress up :P

I had some american holly grips made for mine, I love the yellowed look of old ivory
" Hey Hombre, don't shoot no more!!!"
"It's better to have it and not need it than it is to need it and not have it." Capt. Woodrow F. Call

Offline necessaryevil

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2017, 03:14:37 PM »
I got another R&S now and got a conversion cylinder for it, I figured I better since they dont make the euroarms anymore. But one in stainless would definitely blow my dress up :P

I had some american holly grips made for mine, I love the yellowed look of old ivory

Stop it, you are convincing me.

Offline Indy4570

• it's personal...
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2017, 08:02:57 PM »

Stop it, you are convincing me.

I can honestly say that my R&S is simply the most accurate cap n ball revolver I own. I cant say that it is so with the conversion cyl. I have not messed around enough to find out what it likes in a load yet. It has the tightest lock up at full cock of any of the revolvers as well, this includes the conversion cyl. Somewhere I read that a 58 remmy conversion will fit, dont believe it, I have conversions for both pietta and uberti, neither fit. Midway still carries the conversion for the euroarms R&S
" Hey Hombre, don't shoot no more!!!"
"It's better to have it and not need it than it is to need it and not have it." Capt. Woodrow F. Call