Author Topic: new york bp bomber  (Read 211 times)

Offline Capnball

new york bp bomber
« on: October 11, 2018, 06:02:03 AM »
It is all over the new this morning some anti-American new yorker "ordered black powder over the internet" and built a 200lb bomb to explode on election day.Do the retailers even ship to the communist controlled NY? Good thing billary hinton didn't get elected, or the ban would be just a swipe of her pen!

Offline Sheriff Langston

Re: new york bp bomber
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 08:21:30 AM »
Typical press bodge. It was 8 Lbs of Black. The entire mess including some kind of "Wooden transport crate" was 200.
"In this world there's two kinds of people my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."
“Blondie”

Offline rodwha

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 10:18:23 AM »
He somehow ordered it to NJ and transported it to NY, which added to the charges or something from what I read. Not sure where it was mailed to. Also I don’t think they just mail over 50 lbs. I think that is the limit by the Feds.
"Were I to leave where else would I go? Your words of life and of truth You hold." - Third Day

Offline G Dog

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 07:51:43 PM »
It’ll be interesting to watch how Dems and our mainstream Ministry of Truth choose to spins this.
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".   
                                        Ephesians 6:12  (KJV)

Offline Omnivore

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 12:20:05 AM »
Assuming it really happened, likely as not the FBI, or some similar schlub organization, put him up to it, for a purpose similar to Operation Fast and Furious.  Facilitate crime, then use the situation to justify a clamp-down on our civil rights.  They pretend to be the ones who "solve crime'" while in fact the purpose is to consolidate power, foment contempt for the Bill of Rights, and bring us a little closer to a police state.

Lather, rinse, repeat.  So what's new?  Satan is the Prince of The World, and Rome is his bitch.  Fortunately, all will be revealed at some point, and there will be justice.  But don't worry; there will also be mercy.
But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.   James 1:25 (KJV)

So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.   James 2:12. (KJV)

Offline rodwha

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 01:03:13 AM »
Funny how I’ve been seeing our politricks like this that for a while now. I feel we’ll see it in our lifetime. Too much has been laid down for it.
"Were I to leave where else would I go? Your words of life and of truth You hold." - Third Day

Offline Cross Plains Drifter

• Born 100 yrs. late !
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 04:42:43 AM »
when our alphabet agencies have become untouchable and no longer try to cover their tracks against the people..........the time for change is near
Democracy is 2 Wolves and a Lamb voting on what's for dinner.....
Liberty is a well armed Lamb !

Offline Len

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2018, 01:23:39 PM »
There's been no report about this whatsoever in Europe. We usually like to roll ourselves like stray dogs in filth, when it comes to gloating US "shortcomings". Is it all Fake News ?

Offline Mad Dog Stafford

• The Forum Drunk!
  • Administrator
  • No Life Whatsoever!
  • And away I go! What? Me worry? Nay!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2018, 07:26:50 AM »
I can't find anything about this either...…….
Tombstone(not the pizza kind)
Heaven didn't want me and Hell was afraid I'll take over!

Offline G Dog

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2018, 05:15:09 PM »
Mr. Rosenfeld and his ideas of ‘sortition’ don’t conveniently fit the established narrative.  Our media is in a quandary over this.  Very often, these days,  the fact of media non-coverage is more informative than what they do decide to write about.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".   
                                        Ephesians 6:12  (KJV)