Author Topic: Treso nipples "followup"  (Read 229 times)

Offline Capnball

Treso nipples "followup"
« on: September 08, 2018, 10:06:54 AM »
I had bought a set off ebay and they were too small for 10's or 11's. The caps were falling off even after fouling the nipples. The ebay dealer directed me to "Don" at Treso. I called Don and he wanted to see the extra small nipples. I mailed them to Treso and received new set three days later. The news one are perfect,they accept 10 or 11 Remington or 11 CCI, but don't care for the CCI #10, as those are too small. The customer service was excellent and my other percussions will also run Treso soon as I can allocate the funding for said project. 

Offline G Dog

• Ultimate Forum Legend
Re: Treso nipples "followup"
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 08:25:42 PM »
I ran into a bad batch of CCI 10's.  They are about four years old and got put away and recently rediscovered.  Those bastards just won't go on Pietta stock cones far enough to clear the recoil shield.  Although I have used that brand and size for many years without issue these fellows were way off.   Got some new ones of same brand and size and they fit perfectly.  So much for consumer confidence. Sometimes life and pistol caps are a crap-shoot.

I won't say "welcome to the world of black powder shooting".   ::)
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".   
                                        Ephesians 6:12  (KJV)