1858 remington forum

Author Topic: monster cannon  (Read 3446 times)

Offline Omnivore

• Ultimate Forum Legend
Re: monster cannon
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2018, 03:58:08 PM »
That actually looks like a lot of fun.  Two years later and I still don't have one though.

Too many cool guns, too little time...
But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.   James 1:25 (KJV)

So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.   James 2:12. (KJV)

Offline Gillamax77

• American by birth, Texan by the grace of GOD
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2018, 06:10:15 PM »
 I wanted one and actually had the money saved up but I came across a  TC SCOUT in 50 cal, and I am a sucker for TC and Ruger firearms, so I bought it instead at a gun show. No wood but complete other than that. Got extra forearms for my contenders so no problem there to modify, only the single action style grip to make. One of these days.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when your stupid." John Wayne

Marine Corps League #1452 Ellis County Texas
NRA Life Member since 1988
Knights of Columbus 3rd Degree

Offline Miguel Loco

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2018, 08:39:23 PM »
  Got extra forearms for my contenders so no problem there to modify, only the single action style grip to make. One of these days.

That's the great thing about contenders....I've owned one for over 30 years..... Everything from .22, 45/.410 with quite a few stops in between.....and enough pieces to convert it to a nice 30 30 carbine. It's the most versatile firearm I own. So yeah....I'm a sucker for TC stuff as well.
-Mick
"a dios rogando y con el mazo dando"