Author Topic: My new "buddy"  (Read 3259 times)

Offline mazo kid

• Ultimate Forum Legend
Re: My new "buddy"
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2016, 02:32:46 PM »
HAH!! It did come today. I just unpacked it and took a picture. Will step outside and get a couple of pellets off.
[/img][/url]001[/url[url=https://flic.kr/p/PEqGeX]001

Offline G Dog

• Ultimate Forum Legend
Re: My new "buddy"
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2018, 02:09:45 PM »
One thing leads to another.  Got the Buckmark pellet gun almost two years ago (tempus fugit, don’t it?) and have really enjoyed having it around, That’s it under a Rem for scale.  I like it so much I decided to up the game and got the mod shown lower. That pic is from the internet. The buy is a new Buckmark Plus UDX and three extra magazines.  It’s still on CA hold for my “cooling off period”.  I’ll pick it up from the LGS on the 12th.  One of my boys and a Superior Court judge went to the store together and we each got one and we all have to wait ... for our safety and well being, naturally and for cooling off lest we have any misdeeds in our background or a crime of passion in mind.  The Judge and I have already been vetted up, down and sideways and my son has a top level Federal security clearance - but this is California and we are mere Children of The State so we go through this again. I’ll post up some snaps when it gets home.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 02:32:13 PM by G Dog »
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".   
                                        Ephesians 6:12  (KJV)