Author Topic: give ID to get powder?  (Read 2849 times)

Offline Cross Plains Drifter

• Born 100 yrs. late !
Re: give ID to get powder?
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2016, 04:21:27 AM »
You're videod in Bass Pro too.......
Identification for explosives
Nothing for propellants
Democracy is 2 Wolves and a Lamb voting on what's for dinner.....
Liberty is a well armed Lamb !

Offline Sheriff Langston

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2016, 10:39:39 AM »
Good grief.  Do they let you own matches?  Cooking oil?  Soldering propane?
yes, they're "solid".
Yes, its "not flammable".
No, they don't.
You can't even have a gas fired BBQ withing 50' of the building. (but you can have charcoal, see item (1) above).
"In this world there's two kinds of people my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."
“Blondie”

Offline Sheriff Langston

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2016, 10:40:37 AM »
Probably can't have propane for soldering, but chefs always love having propane torches for scorching food.  I worry when I see a chef with a torch!
Nope not that either.
"In this world there's two kinds of people my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."
“Blondie”

Offline soundguy

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2016, 11:35:06 AM »
I hope to never live in a communist state...

Offline Dellbert

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2016, 11:54:19 PM »
I wouldn't think so. Real bp is classified as a low level explosive and can't be openly displayed, so maybe in some locations they figure better safe than sorry.

This about says it in a nut shell " Real bp is classified as a explosive" by the ATF. People in shops don't want the hassle they would go through to carry it. Here you have to give an ID and fill out a paper. It's almost like buying a gun. The only reason I like it is because it want go bad for a very long time. Anybody thinking about doing anything unlawful with it is caught before they do what ever. That stuff leaves your name address and phone # behind once it go's off, come to think about it all the other powders do to. I for one am glad it dose. It still may leave everyone that bought in to that lot # of powder in question. The only reason I put this out here is because you never know what people are going to do anymore. For one thing, I hate that the country we knew growing up is about gone, and I hate it. I really do. (&N
If it's not broke don't try fixin it.

Offline Hewy

• Black Friday
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2016, 09:23:02 AM »
Had to bring this forward. Californian's are in for difficult time with ammo purchase.
We will require a license  and a back ground check for each purchase. This will lead, in my opinion,
to restriction on powder of any kind as well as other reloading components. Lead bullets ,in some areas,is now ilegal to
hunt with.
Gun bans are next......... here comes the set up for confiscation.
I know 2nd amendment prevents that, but this presidential
election could tip the of scales of Liberty.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 11:18:43 AM by Hewy »
Hewy
Better to be gettin , than gettin got.

Offline Dellbert

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2016, 01:29:54 AM »
I hear what your saying Hawy. I'm afraid even if they jump on the gun band wagon it'll be to late. One thing that's for sure the people in Washington have played people so long that folks have been hiding guns since the first computer scare of 2000. Think it was called "Y2K". Some longer than that. For people that hate the bible so much I believe hollywood got one picture right. The fires, quakes, floods, sickness. and a pending war in the middle east leading to nukes being used, killing the old and sick just to get us out of the way. So what ever is left will be healthy young people to fight who ever the bad guys end up being. I call it the devils army or the antichrist. I know a lot of people don't like Trump, but I pray he gets into office. You know people make fun of me for watching The Andy Griffith Show reruns. I'm hoping I'll wake up and find out the last fifty years has just been a bad dream and I can get up and head off to school. In the first grade the train tracks went right by our building. They were still using steam locomotives. Our country was so much like that show it just makes me have flash backs. Our country is in trouble, I mean real trouble. This group at 32 years and under don't have a clue. There are very few in that group that if we got wiped out it would take an act of god to bring them out and save this country. I believe in GOD, HIS SON JESUS CHRIST, AND HIS HOLY SPIRIT, AND HIS WORD is good enough for me even if they take all the guns they can't take GOD away from anyone who chooses to hold on to HIM. JESUS said nobody could pluck us out of HIS had. I know folks don't like the preaching and I'm not going to push it on anyone but anyone with any understanding can just look around at all the things that's been going on just since 09/11/. People in my family don't think I know what I'm talking about. I've said all I intend to say so their blood is not on my hands.
If it's not broke don't try fixin it.

Offline G Dog

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2016, 03:55:18 PM »
Our country is in trouble, I mean real trouble.
look around at all the things that's been going on just since 09/11/. People in my family don't think I know what I'm talking about. I've said all I intend to say so their blood is not on my hands.

You tried to ‘red pill’ them Del, but all one can do is state the facts.  You did your duty.  Good work.

Below are the two ethnics we can thank for our recent CA ‘violence amelioration and gun control’ legislation.   Isadore Hall, Compton and Steven Glazer, Orinda

The War is on.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 04:00:06 PM by G Dog »
You are at war now; the liberty of your enemies is not an important concern.

Offline rodwha

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2016, 07:40:00 PM »
At 43 I may not be as old, but I have certainly noticed the major changes.

It all began with "lesser" evils. We became complacent and things advanced. Now songs, TV shows, and movies don't sell so well without extreme stuff. Cuss words are nothing. Sex has been in and is more showy these days. And then there's various perversions set as "normal." It's become quite depraved really.
"Were I to leave where else would I go? Your words of life and of truth You hold." - Third Day

Offline prof marvel

• I don't think I know as much as *you* think I know
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2016, 08:57:02 PM »
At 43 I may not be as old, but I have certainly noticed the major changes.

It all began with "lesser" evils. We became complacent and things advanced. Now songs, TV shows, and movies don't sell so well without extreme stuff. Cuss words are nothing. Sex has been in and is more showy these days. And then there's various perversions set as "normal." It's become quite depraved really.

There's really not much new under the sun. Consider the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah ( btw they finally found those cities)  and the Fall of Rome and the resulting Dark Ages.

Learn from history, or be doomed to repeat it.

yhs
prof marvel, amateur historian.
Professor Marvel's Traveling Apothecary and Fortune Telling Emporium
Purveyor of Patent Remedies, Snake Oil, Cleaning Supplies, Percussion Caps, Pins, Needles, Dry Goods, and Picture Postcards

Supplier of Useless Advice for All Occasions

Offline G Dog

• Ultimate Forum Legend
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2016, 04:02:51 PM »
It's become quite depraved really.

That sums up Post-Modern America rather well.

But the reaction is setting in.  Americans know what Cultural Marxism is now and that's a real step forward.  Until recently they had never heard of that.  Should we thank Trump, the Alt-Right, or just a growing awareness of a people who have had quite enough of Saul Alinsky protégé polititions?

In CA you can own exactly one (1!) pound of BP at a time.  That could be one of the most ignored laws on the books.  No one pays it any attention. 

You are at war now; the liberty of your enemies is not an important concern.